MM 01 : YANGON (3 DAYS/ 2NIGHTS)
Mingalapar Myanmar! Welcome to Myanmar! Greeting by our representative at airport arrival and transfer to hotel. Check in at hotel with afternoon sightseeing start from Kandawgyi lake, Karaweik which also can take photo of beautiful scenery view with Glittering Shwedagon Pagoda at the back. Late afternoon visit to Swedagon Pagoda, 98 metre high golden stupa, rising up being the most important YANGON city landmark and symbol of Myanmar. Overnight in Yangon.
After breakfast, start tour of the city by visiting downtown where located many government buildings in colonial style such as city hall, banks, Mahabandoola park with Independence monument, blended with one of the oldest pagoda, Sule, along strand and Mahabandoola road. Then visit National Museum with numbers of various national treasure antique exhibits, especially the 8 metre high Sihasana Pallin (Lion Throne), which belonged to King Thibaw, the last king. Then Chaukhtatgyi Temple which houses one of the biggest reclining Buddha image and enjoy walking in downtown market called Bogyoke Aung San(Scott) market with variety of local traditional and modern handicrafts; lacquerware, woodcarving, painting, typical Myanmar cosmetic; Thanaka, etc. In the evening time visit Chinatown and fruit market. Overnight in Yangon.
After breakfast, visit Kaba Aye Pagoda, Maha Pasana Guha Cave where the sixth Buddhist took place in 1952 and Buddhist art museum. Also the white elephants camp. Then continue to visit Botahtuang Pagoda Built in AD 997 legend where 1,000 officers built on housing two hairs of Buddha, next proceed to Nanthida jetty and watch the traffic on the Yangon river with panoramic view. Transfer to Yangon Airport for departure.
- Accommodation in twin share daily breakfast /Lunch/Dinner.
- All sightseeing tour and transfer services with private air conditioned car.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary.
- All entrance fees for the places as mentioned, transfers and tours with private English (or as specified language) speaking guide.
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- International air tickets to/from Yangon.
- Visa fees.
- Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness).
- Meals other than those specified in the itinerary.
- Expenditure of personal nature such as drinks, tips, souvenirs, laundry and etc.,